Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyobject

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm a UX designer and I think the iPad apro, with the Pencil, could almost replace my laptop while increasing my output. I'm curious to see how drawing apps adapt to complex wire framing. I absolutely love Sketch and if I could get something like that on the iPad Pro I would be in heaven.

Reaverbeaver

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Aside from the boring work stuff that my aging Mini 1 is poor at, I'd love to have one for my daughter to use to draw on using the Pencil. I love the idea of being able to save all of her artwork digitally when she could make it all on a nice drawing surface that the reviews say it is.

Williamites

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
The iPad Pro will be a big help for my studies.
I will also use the iPad Pro for taking pictures and selfies creating great bonding moments with my loved ones

Williamites

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
The iPad Pro will be a big help for my studies.
I will also use the iPad Pro for taking pictures and selfies creating great bonding moments with my loved ones.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
So excited to finally have good speakers on an iPad! But, really, instead of getting a MacBook and replacing my husband's iPad 2, I think an iPad Pro will work fine for my home-based business.

dems86

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Not only for work (that big screen and multitasking is gonna be a treat) but also for media consumption with those kick **** speakers...let's not forget some therapeutic doodling with the pencil.

Brm5688

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I would love to use the iPad pro's multitasking capabilities so that I can take notes while looking at PowerPoint during my long med-surg lectures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox