Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

necropol

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro in the same way I'm (not quite as successfully) using my iPad Air 2: as my all-in-one research and writing tool. And I would absolutely use the bejeezus out of iOS 9's multitasking features in that regard. The ability to see so much more text on the screen and to retain so many more UI features in Split-View mode would make the Pro a dream to work with.

Andrew Yager

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I'll be using it for school! My high school is initiating a BYOD(Bring Your Own Device) policy. Would love to have and iPad Pro to study and take notes! Thanks for running this contest!

anon(5828773)

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a notebook so this iPad would be great to use at my school, I'd take advantage of my education program to work in Office 365 (Sadly, I can't use iWork)

jonathancusick

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
The main way I would use an iPad Pro would be for content creation, creating app icons, images and workflows. The large screen size would be perfect for this.

oblithe

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I am going to enjoy the increased screen real estate and the souped up A9 for my video production projects. I hope the app developers rise to the occasion with video editing features to match....

arin.failing

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Content creation, from the ground up. Between horsepower, palm rejection, pressure sensitivity, overall size to sketch out your creations, and everything else, it can all be done on one device!

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Ohhh, that is one sweet iPad! I plan to use it to hold and run some of the larger iOS apps I will not be able to keep on my iPhone 6s Plus this year. I made a mistake when I purchased the 16 GB edition, which leaves me all of 10 GB free for my needs!

I will also use it to stream movies so I can give my aging iMac a break! Late 2009 iMac here, which I'm very lucky still works swimmingly (after a HD replacement two years ago)?

This should be easy to do given the fact it has four speakers! Wow! When will our iPhones get at least TWO speakers, Apple?

sladyrko

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
My laptop burned a week ago and this will be the perfect replacement. Really miss watching tv shows and movies on bigger screen. And really want to try the pencil.
A year ago I had note 3 and wasn't impressed with the pen.. Since this is from Apple I have big expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal