Contest: Win the all new Apple TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMAN_TN

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Bluetooth Headphones with the new Apple TV.

I have a toddler and have been using bluetooth headphones with my Dish DVR (90% of time it worked perfectly as well) however I'm cancelling my TV service if I get my hands on this. Currently I either have to use bluetooth with Dish or use closed captioning with volume really low and this was the final issue I had with Apple Tv 3.

I'm also curious to see what apps will be available. I'm not big into gaming however I do hope that this opens the door to games my child will enjoy later on (hope it will be this generations nintendo, maybe wishful thinking) and I do hope that within three years that Apple Tv will be able to take on current PS4/Xbox One (and yes by that time they will have newer versions possibly). After all I read somewhere that the A8 or this years A9 was as powerful as a PS3 I believe. While I'm not big into gaming I am a battlefield fan and enjoy the occasional GTA game.

I'd love to see some new apps for productivity and photo/video (something that would truly shine on a TV) and hoping for that more than gaming.

And if anyone reads this and is considering cutting the cable here's what I have and why I'm doing so:
Dish Hopper DVR with 120 channels and HBO, Starz, Epix, Showtime (think that's it) for around $120 before tax

For the stand alone price for Netflix, HBO, Hulu & Showtime and TV Season price of the shows watched in my household ranging from $20 to $50 a SEASON I'll be saving almost 50% of my bill yearly. It'll cost more when new seasons come on (unless I wait for them to hit Netflix or Hulu) but for a whole year I'm saving half on my bill.

firic

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
First thing I?ll do after watching iMore Show on it, will be to download a game!! Probably watch Goodfellas on the weekend too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2