Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuisFlores95

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to use the magic trackpad on the Mac but the keyboard with the ipad, because recently, my last keyboard sttopped working (bluetooth conection problem :/)

napatisgood

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
After I get the new magic trackpad, I will basically bring it along with me wherever I go. No matter if I'm at home or work,, I will still have the opportunity to use it since I have an apple tv at home and in the office. I will be able to walk into the office and immediately give a keynote presentation with a swipe of my trackpad and at home I could show movies to my kids using gestures on my trackpad from 30ft away! If I get this, it would really make my work life and my life at home a lot more easier and convenient.

Lemonhead72

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I recently moved to Mac mini from a Windows machine (best move ever). imore is a wealth of Mac know how.. These accessories are on on my wish list, when I finally get them (win or buy) I will use them to experience all these gestures I keep reading about. Force touch sounds amazing. Maybe I should have bought a MacBook.....

jryankennedy

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I would use the magic keyboard and mouse/trackpad all day at work. I'm a designer and having these as my desk would make things so much easier!

BGiancola

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I would like to have the Magic accessories to replace my aging battery power wireless mouse and wired keyboard. It would also free up a USB port on my MacBook Pro that I use as my desktop Mac along with my old 23" Cinema Display.

Wolf101

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I would use a magic keyboard and magic mouse 2 as a replacement for the older version.
The lesser impact on the environment of rechargeable batteries would be the main reason for me to switch.

danmarx

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
my late 2009 iMac is plugged in to tv via Mini DisplayPort / hdmi (although the captain added some AirPlay capability to my iMac) and I have a slideout keyboard trey mounted to the bottom side of my coffeetable with the previous wireless keyboard and Magic Trackpad. so these new magic accessories would let me Force Touch my iMac, 3D Touch my phone, and Force Touch my watch...all while sitting on the couch in the living room! Force on all of the things!

Last edited:

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I would use the new magic keyboard and touchpad to enjoy force touch for Mac!! That, and to replace my current magic keyboard who's seen better days.

KobeVervoort

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I would enjoy using the Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad 2 for my studies as a webdesigner. There beautiful design would fit perfectly on my desk. This is also great timing as I'm on the lookout for a new keyboard to use when my MacBook is connected to an external monitor. And who doesn't love the free extra lightning cables that come with them?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
If you're here, chances are you read our official contest announcement - Or maybe you simply stumbled in via the forums. Either way, good on ya.

Now that the Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad have been redesigned, we are giving some away to TWO lucky members.

For a chance to win your choice of Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 or Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad 2, reply to this post and tell us how you'd use your new Magic accessories.

That's all there is to it. We will run the contest for one week, and our normal contest rules apply.

Good luck!

I had an original magic mouse and loved it. Would go great with my 2013 MBP (non-retina)

Status
Not open for further replies.