Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucascantor

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm really excited about using Force Touch on the new Magic Trackpad 2 so I can feel haptic feedback without having to see the screen clearly for confirmation of mousing actions.

kalel715

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm a graphic artist, and would love to try the new trackpad with the Adobe apps and to see how it integrates with El Capitan. Having an early 2011 MacBook Pro, I only have the standard click trackpad, so this would be a real joy.

jerbear368

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I will be using the new Magic mouse and trackpad while working on my Mac mimi with photoshop and editing software. I sue the magic mouse all the time and works great. I need the rechargeable feature.

VJ BeeJay

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I would love to NEW Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad, the ones i have now are NOW old and crusty from over use. So tired of replacing the batteries having the 3 gadgets i have batteries on rotation in the chargers. I also you be saving money using less power and saving the environment. ps love your site.

DaMacGuy

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would love to try Force Touch with the new Magic Mouse 2 and the Magic Trackpad 2. I have rev 1 of both and while I love the mouse, the trackpad wasn't that useful. Adding mouse clicks and Force Touch to the trackpad would make it much more useful. Ditto for the mouse, and not having to keep extra rechargeable batteries around would be wonderful. Also, this would make them much more travel friendly!

rsgph

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I'd freak'n use ALL THAT MAGIC to FORCE my Mac at fingerpoint with the following:

1. Help me get a new job
  2. Give me the strength to wrap up all outstanding details left after my dearly beloved partner passed away 4 years ago
  3. Serve as a reminder that although I've won a wonderful new (and magical) keyboard/mouse/trackpad, that money does not grow on trees and I must believe and be diligent about paying off my debt

There are many more uses I could list for my new MAGIC accessories, but the three listed above will require the most FORCE to completely.

Thank you for your consideration. Best wishes to everyone :yes: :biggrin:

John Dorado

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I would use the keyboard and trackpad at my desk everyday! I'm especially excited about the trackpad's extra surface area since I use a large display and the force touch looks really interesting to use. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Loren Sims

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
These are such interesting accessories. Yes, they would come included with any iMac I would buy, but I really don't have a use for one of those right now.
I'm really interested in seeing how these would make working with my iPad mini and MacBook Pro easier. I'm delighted with the rechargeable internal batteries and extreme portability.

I find I do a lot of my emailing and note-writing from my iPhone and would like to see how these could make that easier, especially as I tend toward long form. I see carrying these with me everywhere.

I'm also looking forward to finding out what Force Touch can do in OS X El Capitan and perhaps more interesting, finding out what I can get it to do. Just the thing to encourage me to snoop around in those Force Touch APIs.

This also looks like a really nice keyboard for my Apple TV and that's something that has been needed for a long time.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Would love the magic trackpad- I just bought a new one over the summer and too late to return... i would use it every day for pretty much everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner