Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob1974

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I would use them like the one's I have now only without the battery's getting old and leaking acid inside my keyboard. Don't ask me how its still working.

Ryuz4ki

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would use the Magic Keyboard for typing notes on my iPad during class and never worry about a keyboard's battery life. The Magic Trackpad would be awesome to test out Force Touch on my Mac.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I was actually about to buy a rechargeable battery kit for my current trackpad and wireless keyboard until i saw the announcement for the new ones. I was stoked! Then i came across this thread and thought i would give it a try since i never really go for these contest things. Wish me luck! I would definitely use the new trackpad for the Force Touch!!

sikra

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to use the keyboard and/or trackpad with me iMac.

I have a lot of stuff laying on my desk, and wireless is key. But having to change the batteries ALWAYS comes at a bad time, so being able to charge it with lightning cable would be SO great!

As for the trackpad... force touch?!? need I say more :)

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
I would use the new Magic Trackpad with my Mac Mini and it would be a huge development aid in testing software releases for mac apps! Also, the lack of cords is almost always appreciated. The thought of eliminating a keyboard cord while not selling my soul to the devil to pay for AA batteries is amazing!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
The next generation Magic Mouse would work very well with the latest version of Creative Cloud that I use for my Mac and not replacing batteries would be awesome. Unfortunately the trackpad won't work for me since I have an early 2011 17" Macbook Pro. As for the new keyboard, I love the design and feel of the new keyboard that I tried at the Highland Village Apple Store here in Houston and I believe it would help my efficiency for some technical writing that I do. Some people don't think that a keyboard would help much, but I feel that it does and to each their own.

Good luck to all that enter.

hanzd92

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I would use the Magic Keyboard and or Magic Mouse to be able to leave my Macbok hookedup and control it from the couch when my grandparents come over and watch movies with me :)

icecrystal23

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
We just bought and old Magic Mouse after I recently discovered how awesome they are. If I could win a new one, my husband and I could stop fighting over who gets to use the cool mouse ;)

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
First of all i would like to give a really big sincere thank you to the sponsors of this amazing prize, you are making people smile all around the world and even if i don't win you have made me smile tonight by just giving me the opportunity to enter. :)

As a student, I'm lazy, and sitting at a desk just isn't natural. How nice would it be to be able to ly in bed with my Magic Keyboard and Magic mouse 2 typing away on my assignments and projects with maximum comfort? :D

Ah, that would be living the dream. I so love the muti-gesture support on the mouse and it would make scrolling through pages simply a breeze. i would be paring any one of the accessories with my Macbook which is connected to a external monitor.

Crossing all my fingers, toes and arms. Hopefully I'm a lucky lucky commenter and my Christmas present comes early!

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2