Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenzo_44

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
As a Web, iOS, and Android developer, I rely completely on my iMac for software like Adobe Dreamweaver, InDesign, Brackets, Xcode, Photoshop etc which helps me create amazing applications. It is a work horse which helps me do what I love and it stays powered on throughout the day.

As a developer, my main mantra is - Save money where you can.

The new Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad 2 will help me stay true to that mantra.

Thanks

heyadit

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I would like to use it when my Macbook air is connected to external display, especially magic mouse 2 to replace my non Apple mouse (oops, sorry!)

Jas4

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Mainly to replace my previously battery powered keyboard and touchpad. Batteries are a real pain! I would use the keyboard with my Mac and iPad.

BearWhisperer

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Having an old MacBook Pro with a broken screen (on external monitor) that I've been saving up to fix for a very long time, this would get me there much faster. I must buy a trackpad before I can fix the screen.

Analyss14

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, my MacBook is been my main computing device. However right now I use it with a cheapo wired keyboard I bought from Amazon. I've always wanted to get the full package so that I can use my MBP properly docked when at home. This would allow me to have a full OSX workstation dedicated to my school work so I don't have to keep tediously switching from my MBP to a Windows desktop whenever I'm home.

raven247

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Magic trackpad would replace the magic mouse 1 that I currently use and the magic keyboard, would probably work good with the iPad Pro when I get that! Anyhow, love to have any of them.

Thanks iMore!

beach_J

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Force Touch in the Macbook is awesome. I ready to use the new trackpad on my iMac. A sweet new keyboard would enhance the set up. Oh yeah, NO BATTERIES! Whoo Hoo!

Curtis Boyle

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I use the old trackpad day to day with my home business, but lately have had to start using a spare mouse as my trackpad has been getting a bit flaky (randomly thinks I am clicking it, so it starts selecting text when my hands are on the keyboard and nowheres near the trackpad). So I definitely need it replaced. I would also love the new keyboard, as mine gets used so much some of the characters are wearing off the keycaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2