Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I would use my new Magic Mouse on my 2011 iMac. The original Magic Mouse that came with my computer had a connectivity problem. Had it replaced by Apple and that one also had a problem. The batteries were too loose. My wife gave me her Logitech and been using that for years. Always loved the design of the Magic Mouse and with built in battery, maybe now it will work for me.

appleincfanatic

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I would use the new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse/Trackpad to update my outdated peripherals. As an IT Manager, I feel like I live on my keyboard and mouse. They have gotten a workout!

I listen to the iMore show weekly (Shoutout to Rene and Serenity!!) and I think I'm crazy for anything new that comes out of Cupertino!

I may do some photo editing, network monitoring, e-mailing, gaming, surfing,....the list goes on....

Either way, whether I'm picked or not.....I'll continue to be a daily visitor to iMore and read/listen/watch the best Apple content on the web!

(Although I never win anything, it would be pretty cool to win this!):yes::yes:

**PLEASE SELECT ME**

mayfourth

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
I'd use the new magic keyboard and mouse to show people that macs can be used to play. Right now I use a regular keyboard with my mac mini, and it's annoying that I can't change the volume if I'm playing a game on full screen.

adelgabot

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Damn. I'd do away with the pesky batteries, for one. But what else do you do with a keyboard, mouse and trackpad that's new? Of course I'd use the heck out of them in the traditional sense. And maybe try out this Force Touch thing with the new trackpad.

Jack Ziegler

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
If I were to win the new Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad I would donate my present Apple Wireless Keyboard and Apple Trackpad to my local school. I would use the new Magic Keyboard to type on my iMac and iPad Air 2. Plus they would look very cool on my desk. Oh, did I mention I would use the Magic input devices to help me finish writing my book on how to get stuff for free.

MrCornfed

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I would use the Magic Mouse 2 to move the cursor around the screen. Probably do the same with the Magic Trackpad as well, but differently. As for the keyboard, I'm thinking hors d'oeuvres platter, but only after flipping it upside down.

I'm not an animal.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I could really use a new mouse/keyboard for my MBP, I am actually actively looking for a BT replacement for my Logitech Keyboard and Mouse since I am tired of the wireless adapter getting quirky at times.

My only wish is that Apple would design an ergonomic keyboard.

rockarollr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I'd use it to help wrangle the photons of my kids in 'Photos' to create a scrapbook that, hopefully many years into the future, will enable me to eventually become the all-knowing, all-seeing immortal I was always meant to be. <a thunderclap and loud, maniacal laughter>

I would also use it to turn my iMac off at the end of the day.

Adrian Liu

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
At an Apple Store today, I noticed how much more comfortable it was to use the iMac with the Magic Keyboard and Trackpad compared to my MacBook. The most significant factor was the height of the screen?at eye level, so I didn't have to bend my neck. If I had a Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad I would use them with my MacBook while using a laptop stand to elevate my MacBook to a more comfortable level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73