Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elim

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
I would give the magic mouse as present to my kids, so they can use it with their macbook for school. Maybe the notes will be magically better.
The keyboard and trackpad I would keep for myself and test this cheat-code to transform both into a hoverboard. Thats their magic... But if this cheat is a myth then I will replace my old wired ones to help my cleaning lady.

continuity0

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to have the new keyboard and trackpad as part of my mobile sysadmin kit. Combined with a roost stand, this would save me almost a pound of weight in my bag!

nqy

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I would replace my aging "wired" keyboard and mouse on my trusty mac mini. Anything to cut down the number of wires.

ThomasLFT

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I use a trackpad everyday.. Hate using a mouse.. But with the latest trackpad being larger, having forcetouch and rechargeable via lighting makes it a no brainier..

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I plan to get one of those schnazzy new AppleTVs, and these would be great couch side navigators!

I have a Mac which is currently using the generation 1 magic keyboard and trackpad. But I'm going multiplatform (the Mac, a Windows 10 machine, a JiDe Remix mini - coming sometime this month or next, and maaaaaybe a Chromebox.) Even with just the Mac and the Win10 machine shuffling around two sets of keyboard and mouse/trackpad is a nightmare, so I think the only viable option in this space is one of those Logitech dealers which can support up to four devices at once - then no more shuffling around interface devices....

....otherwise, with the Mac would be the no-brainer!!!! :)

ab13

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Would love to have the new keyboard and trackpad to replace the old and be done with changing batteries all of the time. using with the new Apple TV will be a nice bonus as well.

archite

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I work in software development and spent all day on my computer. The new trackpad would definitely help. Further, going through new batteries every other week is getting expensive!

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I'd be choosing a trackpad to go with the keyboard and use it to replace my old crappy set at work. The trackpad looks like it will take a lot of repetitive stress off my wrist and hand, reducing the effect of carpal tunnel.

BlackNightmare

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Well, I'd sure like to win this new set, and I keep on playing the various useful tips they made available to everyone. First, the Trackpad would allow us to perform several new gestures, particularly interesting if you, like me, are interested into video editing and subsequent "movie playing"; second, the Keyboard would be a really cross-device accessory, using it with both my Macs, my iPhone and (possibly ) my future Apple TV; third, and perhaps most important, I'd be free to use cables for charging all the devices, throwing away those polluting and (having children around) possibly dangerous batteries, so easy to "swallow" when discarded; last, i could enjoy a new look and appearance for my desktop. Being honest, who doesn't love the new design delivered? I'd be ready to kill for one of those "simple accessories" 😂

pstmd

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I use a magic keyboard with my iPad Air when on the road. A thinner keyboard would be nice as would rechargability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW