- 04-30-2012, 01:23 AM #126iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 04-30-2012, 01:30 AM #127iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
- 04-30-2012, 05:31 AM #128iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
iSuper Helicopter (Large)
This is #1 in my book.
- 04-30-2012, 07:22 AM #129
Stylus, Case, and Keyboards
- 04-30-2012, 07:50 AM #130
- 04-30-2012, 09:10 AM #131
- 04-30-2012, 09:12 AM #132iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
To take care of my workout needs!
Thanks iMore for the chance!
Last edited by Coach Albino; 04-30-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Links
- 04-30-2012, 11:19 AM #133
- 04-30-2012, 11:22 AM #134
Practically, I would get:
Incipio Smart Feather Ultralight Smoke color:
Griffin 3 Meter iPad 2 USB cable:
iGrip Headrest mount:
But what I'd really want is:
- 04-30-2012, 11:28 AM #135iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
iSuper Helicopter (Large) for iPhone 4S
With a little time I'm sure I can come up with more...
- 04-30-2012, 11:34 AM #136
- 04-30-2012, 12:23 PM #137
- 04-30-2012, 01:44 PM #138iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
This is my personal list for *under* 110 bucks
Apple USB Power Adapter w/ Sync Cable
Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard w/ Tri-Fold Cover Stand for The new iPad
- 05-01-2012, 12:38 AM #139
- 05-01-2012, 07:51 AM #140iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
- 05-01-2012, 08:52 AM #141
I would get the items I really need:
Desperately need 1 of these chargers: http://store.imore.com/apple-usb-pow...medium=content
2 of these pouches in black (one for my daughter, she won a case from this site, but never received it) http://store.imore.com/dooney-and-bo...medium=content
and this would help keep it clean: http://store.imore.com/3m-microfiber...medium=content
- 05-01-2012, 10:20 AM #142
I have been trying to find the perfect keyboard case for my iPad 2. I.have tried some of the incipio cases and didn't like the fact that the keyboard was not removable thus making it so I could only use my iPad in landscape orientation. while that's nice I would like to be able to use portrait orientation when I want to. I am really interested in the Qmadix Portfolio case with removable keyboard.
Hope you guys can help me out.
- 05-01-2012, 10:27 AM #143
olloclip for iPhone4
I'd pick up the olloclip for iPhone 4. Looks really cool for iPhone photography.
- 05-01-2012, 11:03 PM #144
Also, need to keep my iPhone Charged With this: http://store.imore.com/apple-usb-power-adapter-w-sync-cable/5A17A5673.htm
And with California’s new hands free law I so going to need this so I can keep in contact with all the important people in my life: http://store.imore.com/jabra-cruiser-ii-bluetooth-car-kit-speakerphone/9A48A7726.htm
Last edited by DaisyDee; 05-01-2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Deleted dup words
- 05-02-2012, 09:58 PM #145iPhone Intermediate
- 153 Posts
- 05-02-2012, 11:15 PM #146
- 05-03-2012, 02:40 AM #147
I think Otterbox Case for Ipad 2 suits me http://store.imore.com/otterbox-refl...medium=content ... currently using ipad 2 in my department, sometimes I need to act quickly during emergencies...which sometimes make me treat my ipad roughly planning to get it soon but it would be nice if i can save $ haha *peace*
- 05-03-2012, 10:27 AM #148iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I could use the $110 gift card!
OtterBox Reflex Series Case. I need this case for my wife's iPhone 4. I feel sorry for the poor guy being dropped so many times. Thanks!!!
Last edited by Mikecom_X; 05-03-2012 at 10:29 AM.
- 05-03-2012, 12:00 PM #149
- 05-03-2012, 03:55 PM #150
$110 gift certificate
First day on the iphone 4s on sprint... I would buy the Jawbone Jambox for the iphone 4s and the mophie juice pack and I also need a car mount and extra charging cable.