iPad app giveaway: Remarks by Readle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
The PDF annotating iPad app Remarks recently received a pretty big update that includes two-way automatic syncing with Dropbox and improved handwriting. It's awesome.

Even more awesome is that Readle has given us 5 promo codes to give away! For a chance to win, just leave reply letting us know why you'd like to win and what you'd use Remarks for!

Reactions: shady16101

BassTony

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Studies

I really need this for my university studies ? all the lecture material is given as PDFs and I make remarks on them all the time.

alvinrayyu

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
It will be essential in storing journals and articles for references at work (healthcare) to share/show to patients especially in terms of management and outcome assessment. it will also be the best way to show and convince friends to get the Remarks app.

rajkumr

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Winning Remarks for ipad would be a great addition to my growing arsenal of tools to go paper free!

I am an Architect/Interior Designer and remarks would be a great tool for me anywhere and anyplace!!!
i can use it to load up plans before i go to site for survey and markup all the measurements and notes and can send it to my colleagues, i can even do inplace design sketches and show my clients or contractors.

annotating quotations and other to send feedback etc and the possibilities and functions are endless!
i can of an endless amount of things i can do, but cant put it in words enough to describe my ideas!!!

hope i win a promo!!

Thanks guys

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It would make for a good sermon editing tool. I can take my sermon via PDF and edit it with Remarks and then make all the changes after I've butchered it with edits.

bigjayLLC

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would use it for everyday life....During the day I would use it in the office, at night I would jot my ideas down, etc... I need this!

dino195

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
For me, it would be great to be able to fill out my standard contracts for clients to sign. I have a fill in the blank, standard contract but still have to print it out to fill in names, addresses, prices and special conditions.

Also, it would be nice to be able to create, proof and add content to my ads which I have to update periodically. Then send it to my advertising people so we could collaborate on creating my perfect ad.

So many things I could do with this app. I had to download a contract last week and needed to change the amount before I signed it in Sign Docs and send it off but could not do it while afield. I had to wait until I got home and do on the PC (after business hours) which put me a day behind.

LuisPR

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I'll always like trying freebies + I'm a notes freak. Plan: Test to see if its performance is better than annotating .pdf's on Notes Plus.

jeroenb42

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Updating quotes

Our suppliers tend to send quotes in PDF format. I would use the app to add comments and remarks to the PDF and use that result to send to colleagues.

NatsuHaru

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I'll use it for study:)! because I'm a student and I would take notes in class and then I could share it with my classmate... usually I take them on paper, then write them on my pc and share with my classmate...
writing on my iPad (i worked months at home to buy it..I said it because usually on forums people said to me that I'm a spoiled child but i did work for 1 year making all kind of houseworks.) and I could import school pdf and write annotation!
that would be great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner