Account closure

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I enjoy reading your articles but wow there are people on your forums who are snobby and rude as hell. Don't care to have an account anymore.

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
And thanks for the link- but still don't see anywhere on there where I can delete my account... Any further assistance to point me in the right direction?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
And thanks for the link- but still don't see anywhere on there where I can delete my account... Any further assistance to point me in the right direction?

I think your only option is to send a request to the email address above. I imagine you would need to send it from the same email address you registered under and include your username. Cheers.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

There's no need to delete anything. If we've offended you so severely that you want to leave, just ignore the site... just don't come back and log in again. Of course, there is room for all opinions here, and you are welcome to continue participating.

And FYI, the "link" provided above by John Yester is an email address. If you really want to delete your account, just send an email to that address explaining that you want your account deleted. They will take care of it for you.

I'm sincerely sorry to see you go.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to see you go. Most of the members on iMore are pretty KOOL, but like life in general, there are always those 10% no matter where you go or what you do. I've found in my 50+ years of living there are somethings you just ...IGNORE. Good Luck with your Apple products and don't hesitate to return to iMore, you're always welcome

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Send your account deletion request to the accounts@mobilenations.com, as stated by John above. Michelle usually tries to cater to your request within 24 hours, but occasionally it may take a little longer. In the meantime, we're sorry to see you go, but we also understand the difference in tolerance levels. Hopefully, you will find a forum that is more suitable for yours. If you change your mind at a later date and decide to give iMore another try, feel free to do so. Take care.

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I totally sound like a wuss... Hahaha I will continue looking at the articles when something comes up in my flipboard. I just don't care too much about the forums anymore.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@nswenso - So sorry to read your complaints above! Feel free to shoot me any feedback (positive or negative) via my email listed below. Always love to hear from members to talk issues, suggestions, or anything else... it helps make the community better!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to see you leave. There's always going to be opinions and some people that you just have to ignore. You are always welcome here. Hopefully, you'll reconsider. Take care.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro