Honestly how many times per day do you check Tapatalk or iMore forums?

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I am a Tapatalk junkie. I know I check at least three times every hour. I love learning from the moderators and ambassadors and just learning from all of the questions and answers from the experienced users. Do you check while at work, home, restaurants, dinner table, at the gym or even during chores? How does it affect your significant others and do they understand your addiction. Share your experience. My husband knows this is my hobby. And you...,.,,

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
My point exactly. I think I understated the times. I've check it 7 times since I posted this. Led and iEd have an extreme addiction. After thinking about it I think Spencerdl would win this one. I know that he will see this later and come unglued. Can't wait to see his reaction.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I use Tapatalk too often! My iPad Air II battery dies often because I use Tapatalk so much. Such a sad life I have; monitoring 5 forums. Two iOS, two BlackBerry, and 1 Android.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes awaking from my sleep for a bathroom run I take my phone with me. I'm sluggish and half sleep but yet I check Tapatalk app. I know it often surprises me to see others on the forums. I'm like "Do they ever sleep ?" But who am I to ask when I'm doing it as well. Is it a true addiction? Is there help available for this problem? I love the "Last post wins" and IPhone apps. Even at the office I too find myself sneaking and peeking. How did this happen? Are we worst than the kids who are always texting? What do you think? Help me please. I'm Val and I'm a Tapaholic.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I check pretty often, not like I used to though. I don't always post, I try to either be helpful in have something to add to the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't even put a number on it. Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I know, right? There's no such thing as 'checking' the forums via Tapatalk for me. I'm either moderating, investigating or otherwise participating...:)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I know, right? There's no such thing as 'checking' the forums via Tapatalk for me. I'm either moderating, investigating or otherwise participating...:)

LMBO!!!! This is ME, I can't even put a number to how many times I check per hour. It would be easier to put a number to how many times I don't check per hour.....I'm either monitoring, posting, requesting, reading, laughing, ectra, ectra......LOL
GREAT thread BMW....LOL