VOTE: Ban Politics in forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It is best to be silent when you don't have a leg to stand on. The season started so strong for you... But like your mountaineers, when faced with some real challenges- you folded.

I'll let you in on a little secret, as to why you could never beat me in this debate. It is the same reason why Mittens had no chance against Obama. Deep down you probably believe all this non-sense that is portrayed about minorities, how they couldn't possibly be that good, how they are inferior when compared to the average non-minority. I don't blame you, it's conditioning, it's subconscious , so by that token it makes it difficult for some to accept how formidable of an opponent they must be facing. Being black you learn this , in order to be successful, being ok or just as good or even slightly better will never be enough. If you really think ObAma was or is a failure or he wasn't going to succeed, you were sadly mistaken he's that much better than you could imagine simply because he had to be or he would never even remotely had the chance to get to the level he's made it. Think about this basically he's managed to get everything he's wanted and hes had absolute 100% opposition from the GOP.

The fact that you portrayed him as this failure or anything else only made it easier. If the GOP had approached Obama as a worthy opponent , instead of using non sensical arguments that are easily dismantled upon examination they would have had a chance. Much like this debate endEd with your silence , you were unprepared to actually have it.

LOL mitt whopped the hell out of Obama when they debated.
But seriously, you've done what you do best--taking threads completely off topic.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

Mitt Romney did 180 pivot back to the center after winning GoP primary, in the 1st debate, and Obama used to facing adversity because being a minority it's par for the course, and more importantly dealing with Chicago politics, he regrouped. Oddly if you listened on the radio they selected Obama as the winner. Romney did what he had to do that day, but that trick could only work once. What happened in the rest of the debates, what happened by election date, Obama had a comfortable 5-7% point lead.

Another mistake Romney made was he had advisors who told him build a new team that was capable with dealing with a fighter which you have to be in order to win in Chicago. Romney is not a fighter he feels entitled, it's his right, if you or he thought The election would be won in one night you were a fool.

It's unfortunate that a campaign isn't one day.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
LOL mitt whopped the hell out of Obama when they debated.
But seriously, you've done what you do best--taking threads completely off topic.

Really he did? Apparently he didn't. Because he lost handily. Oh wait it's because of blacks that he won, wait I thought blacks didn't vote. Silly GOP supporter you still haven't figured out why Obama keeps handing you your axx, I suggest you start approaching from reality as step one, then deal with the real issues. I don't know maybe hire Michael Steele again that should solve the problems.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Really he did? Apparently he didn't. Because he lost handily. Oh wait it's because of blacks that he won, wait I thought blacks didn't vote. Silly GOP supporter you still haven't figured out why Obama keeps handing you your axx, I suggest you start approaching from reality as step one, then deal with the real issues. I don't know maybe hire Michael Steele again that should solve the problems.

Good news, it was just announced that you won the Nobel peace prize for being a troll. Congratulations!

This is out of control dude. This thread has nothing to do with actual politics, ok? This is not a political thread. It's not even in the political off topic sub forum, meaning that discussing politics is off limits in this thread.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Good news, it was just announced that you won the Nobel peace prize for being a troll. Congratulations!

lol! Let's see step 2 when I don't have anything constructive or a plausible argument when debating in a forum, one should discredit the opposition by declaring them a troll. You have any new tricks, one where you actually address my comments. This one would actually throw me for a loop.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
lol! Let's see step 2 when I don't have anything constructive are a plausible argument when debating in a forum, one should discredit the opposition by declaring them a troll. You have any new tricks, one where you actually address my comments. This one would actually throw me for a loop.

I could have retorted, but see my edit.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I could have retorted, but see my edit.

Stop trying to sound intelligent and just say I could have responded. Finally, should have, could have , but you didn't - let me know when you are ready for me to take off the kid gloves. Because right now you've said nothing , not one single comment on the debate at hand.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Stop trying to sound intelligent and just say I could have responded. Finally, should have, could have , but you didn't - let me know when you are ready for me to take off the kid gloves. Because right now you've said nothing , not one single comment on the debate at hand.

Because this is not the thread to do it.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

This is out of control dude. This thread has nothing to do with actual politics, ok? This is not a political thread. It's not even in the political off topic sub forum, meaning that discussing politics is off limits in this thread.

Read through my post. If this is your claim. I'm simply responding to the topics presented in each post.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Because this is not the thread to do it.

A thread talking about whether we should ban politics , is not the thread the to talk about politics. The fascists would be proud.

Let's go through the history

Politics should be banned -> that's fascists why should you ban any topic just don't read it -> it becomes a discussion about race when politics. Are discussed -> so what race is an intrical part of politics -> .... You are a troll, we must not discuss anything unless I say it's appropriate ....

The discussion had a clear progression and it's not some hard to believe progression, people can voice their opinions as a they please, I don't agree with you and this is fine. I don't expect that you have to like or agree with anything I say as well. His is the great thing about these here states, it's ok to disagree.

I will agree this topic should have stayed in the Obama thread, some of. My comments and I have mixed issues I have been answering both.

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Chuckles,,The small "group of 3" has increased by one. Or,, someone has two accounts? palandri, is that you? Les74, perhaps?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Chuckles,,The small "group of 3" has increased by one. Or,, someone has two accounts? palandri, is that you? Les74, perhaps?

I guess I'm not the only one that went and checked join dates to see if anything stood out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
It's a shame but the bigger the forum gets the more trolls it brings in. Hopefully some of the threads will get cleaned up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I think the word troll was used appropriately.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods