Ridiculous Video Ads

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
The video ads on every single page are ridiculous. Every single page I go to, whether it be in the forums or on the new sites, is playing the same political video ad and the same ad is showing on each page 3 or 4 times. I have to scroll up and down the page and pause all the video ads so that I can read what I want to without listening to some BS political video.

Are you guys trying to drive people away from the site? Its unusable like this.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Thats not a solution that I should have to resort to. The ads in general on this site have gotten ridiculous. I understand paying for servers and bandwidth, but when the advertisements outnumber the actual content on the page, things have gotten out of control. Right now on this page, there are 4 identical video advertisements. Not acceptable.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't see any political ads (video or static) at the moment here in this thread or on the main site page. Not to say that such ads may be rotating through the site. There's a small X in the upper right corner across from the thread's title. Click on the X and the entire right side Ad/Info column disappears. Hard to see the X when the top ad or info block has a dark background.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@jasonprice - if you can email me with all the details (what the ad is for, perhaps a screenshot or two) I'll bring it up with our ad partner. My email is below.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods