iMore Forums ios 7 update

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
@All - TT is reporting everything seems to be operating just fine on there end in terms of notifications...

So I'm trying to clarify with them. Going to have them check all of our userID's to see if messages are confirmed (on THEIR end!)

Anything new from TT about the app?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
FYI - TT is still investigating. Just finished setting them up with a couple of test accounts... they're going to try and recreate the problem on their end!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The new update to the iMore app has made it lag and crash a lot. In addition to no notifications, the iMore forums app is now crashing frequently as well.

Haven't had any issue with crashing at all. Actually I think it's a great app,the only thing is the missing notifications. If it wasn't for that, I'd be using IMore over Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
@All - TT is reporting everything seems to be operating just fine on there end in terms of notifications...

So I'm trying to clarify with them. Going to have them check all of our userID's to see if messages are confirmed (on THEIR end!)

Any news on an update or a plugin that needs to be installed?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Received a note from Tapatalk over the weekend... they're all setup with new Passport accounts, and are going to test the problem on their end. Will keep you posted.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73