iMore Forums ios 7 update

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
FYI - pushed an update to the FORUMS app last week. Haven't checked the application yet, but it should be approved soon if it hasn't been already!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to jump in here and say PLEASE fix the notification issue :)
I know sometimes things are easier said than done but we love the notifications and miss them

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Sending them another note on this right now for an update. I know this was something to be addressed, sad that it wasn't included in the last push. Will keep everyone updated here!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@All - TT is reporting everything seems to be operating just fine on there end in terms of notifications...

So I'm trying to clarify with them. Going to have them check all of our userID's to see if messages are confirmed (on THEIR end!)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
@All - TT is reporting everything seems to be operating just fine on there end in terms of notifications...

So I'm trying to clarify with them. Going to have them check all of our userID's to see if messages are confirmed (on THEIR end!)

Thanks, James. I'll reinstall the app momentarily and test it out.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks James. I'll reinstall it now and check it out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2