Forum feedback editable forum location

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if this is even possible with the tech out there but having to scroll around the site from forum to forum is a drag. It would be awesome if each user could edit the forum locations so that all their usual forums are right up top so they don't have to scroll around. So for instance I could click and then drag so that I have

The Off-Topic...
Photography
Jailbreak
iPhone 5

forums and the rest below it.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Cool idea.

Internally we've had much conversation on this sort of thing. Basically making the forums (especially the index) as customizable as possible. Making it YOUR homepage. So letting you sort the order on your side would definitely be part of that.

All I can say at this time is this is something we want to move towards for sure. It's on our radar!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Cool idea.

Internally we've had much conversation on this sort of thing. Basically making the forums (especially the index) as customizable as possible. Making it YOUR homepage. So letting you sort the order on your side would definitely be part of that.

All I can say at this time is this is something we want to move towards for sure. It's on our radar!

It's very cool that you guys are considering it when it came to me I wasn't sure if it could even be done.