Mobile Nations thing on the front page

hbcbob573

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
2LRJt.jpg

I don't care, nor do I need to see this at the top of the news feed. That is all.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't care, nor do I need to see this at the top of the news feed. That is all.

Thanks for sharing... but is this not news? (Answer is YES, which qualifies it to be displayed on the NEWS feed.)

Now, you could start your own website and leave that information out if you'd like...

Last edited:

hbcbob573

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for sharing... but is this not news? (Answer is YES, which qualifies it to be displayed on the NEWS feed.)

Now, you could start your own website and leave that information out if you'd like...

The answer is yes, indeed, my gripe is the fact that is was displayed (and stayed) at the top of the news feed, and not shuffled down with the rest of the news topics. Thanks for your consideration.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The answer is yes, indeed, my gripe is the fact that is was displayed (and stayed) at the top of the news feed, and not shuffled down with the rest of the news topics. Thanks for your consideration.

My gripe with this, and most of the videos that I've even bothered to watch is they lack production values... basic ones... like using more than the camera's microphone to gather the primary sound. I've seen Public Access cable TV that has better production skills used... which is why I seldom watch videos at all...

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
yea idk why they made it a sticky. I know its news but it doesnt need to be a sticky it can be treated as a normal post in the news feed.