The lay out is utterly confusing

VK Mahajan

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
How do I post new thread messages. How do I see replies to messages already posted. The lay out in mind boggling and only super intelligent personas can use it. I have poasted messages and got replies also. But How to see them. can anyonehelp. Mahajan

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Well you know how to create a thread as you've done it here. To see replies you can subscribe to the thread using the "Thread Tools" right above the first post. This makes it easier for you to track threads you are interested in via email or your UserCP. You can also always go into the sub forum you posted to and find the thread that way.

I'm not 100% sure what your issue is so I hope this info helped.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
you can see replies by going to your UserCP, as dizzy said. those posts that you've replied to will be followed there. if there are any updates since your post, you'll see it there.

also, there is a way that you can change settings so that you automatically follow every post you reply to.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
you can see replies by going to your UserCP, as dizzy said. those posts that you've replied to will be followed there. if there are any updates since your post, you'll see it there.

also, there is a way that you can change settings so that you automatically follow every post you reply to.

Quick Links>User Control Panel>Edit Options>Default Thread Subscription Mode pick which you want.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234