Podcast?

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Hey, what happened to the Phone Different podcast? I was always looking forward to my weekly podcast from Phone Different, but you guys haven't produced a new one since #10! What gives?

Dieter Bohn

Editor Emeritus
Feb 1, 2001
www.backlon.com
we had an unplanned hiatus. Podcast #11 died a painful, awkward, sound-snafu death. Then holidays, the I was traveling to macworld. However, it will be back next week! Pinky swear. :)

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Thanks!

we had an unplanned hiatus. Podcast #11 died a painful, awkward, sound-snafu death. Then holidays, the I was traveling to macworld. However, it will be back next week! Pinky swear. :)

Ok, thanks!

I am going through severe Phone Different Podcast withdrawals! I've had to listen to old episodes of your podcast just to get through the days of endlessly pushing the Update Podcast button in iTunes hoping for a refresh. :rolleyes:

I am glad to see you guys are coming back. I can't wait for #11 or #12 (in case you just killed #11 altogether).

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
they did mention doing one and having it posted tomorrow it is supposed to be "extra special" too.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
This weeks podcast should come out a bit early this week... something to hold us over until Friday... this week is going to drag on... :)