Lord, this site is dead.

treosome

Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
What's with the garish color scheme of this site? It's very unapple like. Not trying to say that Apple is the say-all to what's tasteful, but this just looks like you're trying too hard to be apple-like and failing miserably at that.

Suggestion: Keep it simple- get rid of the rainbow accents and keep to 2 or 3 colors at most.

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
Honestly, I agree with Treosome.

But Septimus, how long could it have taken to build the everythingiphone.com community? It can't be more than about 4-5 months old at the most, unless people were posting about the iPhone WAY before they even got one!

Braj, the iPhone articles are pretty good and informative. I come back for those mainly. The discussion is almost the same every time I come here, I'll agree that's going stagnant.

renn#IM

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
Where is the forum location where former Treo-ists talk about what software they use to replace the Treo goodness. What iPhone software replicates/is slated to replicate mVoice or Happy Days? Is anyone considering a petition for Apple to add an SDcard slot?

phondiff sprang from Treocentral but has supposedly old skool Apple colors (ok to ditch imho). Each former Treo-user ought to consider this site a formal invitation to talk about the new experience but I don't see a forum column which says something like "I came from T650", or "I came from a Handspring(!)" :shake:

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
risen from the dead

apparently all you needed to do was bribe people with an iPhone 3G and that will get your forums to awaken from the dead. :D. Shoot you guys should have done this a couple months ago. I can't wait till we have 3rd party apps so we can have some more things to discuss other than just the 3g rumors.

carsly

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Time and nurturing = online community. Give it six months before you make a call. The most valuable community sites I use have been up and running for years and have deep, easily searchable, archives which are a treasure trove of information and insights. If this community gets up and running imagine what the people buying the 4th gen iPhones will be doing with this site. Time, patience and engagement and I think they stand as good a chance as any to be an iphone user destination.

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
And just think of all those 3rd party apps we will have by then! I'm sure with as much hype and with the app store the numbers will be close to what palm has. That's the hope anyways.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711