Win a new Macbook Pro from iMore!

juanc212

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
Haven't given my appreciation for this awesome giveaway. A million thank you's to everyone at iMore responsible for this golden opportunity!

desilu860

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
As far as this Macbook giveaway goes. I've heard the touchbar reduces overall performance. Is this true? if I win, this would definitely be pertinent to which one I'd choose.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
This would be an awesome way to tie up the iOS ecosystem in the house. I have an iPad Air, just ordered new iPad Air 2 for the kids, I am waiting for my iP7+ to arrive and I need a new laptop for business.

Thanks for putting on such a great contest.

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
What a God-send this would be. I think the touchbar would be amazing for music production software and a big help to me.

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
otro dia, otro post para win esta nueva macbook pro

Est?s conciente que debes entrar en el enlace del primer mensaje del hilo para participar, cierto?
este te lleva ah? https://wn.nr/JPBgQm (este es enlace que meda a mi por entrar para compartirlo).

Tambi?n por otras razones la idea es interactuar en el foro, no solo publicar cualquier cosa, aqu? a pesar de no tener dispositivos Apple podr?s encontrar m?ltiples temas interesantes, adem?s que podr?s formular preguntas de cualquier duda que tengas.

Con publicaciones con poco o ning?n sentido se puede considerar como Spam y descartar como punto v?lido para la participaci?n.

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
As far as this Macbook giveaway goes. I've heard the touchbar reduces overall performance. Is this true? if I win, this would definitely be pertinent to which one I'd choose.

Hello welcome to the forum, that kind of questions can be formulated in the ask section (Ask a Question - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com)

And answering the little I know about it, the answer is not really or not noticeable at first, of course it demands system resources but there is not enough to be considered, it can be bad if the task added to the touch bar are to heavy (like a guy who used it to play to Doom).

You can find more info about the Touch Bar in this two links:

Everything you can do with the MacBook Pro's Touch Bar | iMore

How to use the Touch Bar: The ultimate guide | iMore

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77