- 16,183 Posts
How to use Touch Accommodations on iPhone and iPad
For people with motor skill impairments, Touch Accommodations is a useful and convenient accessibility feature that helps make using a touchscreen much easier and much less frustrating. Hereís how to set things up to work for you.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 11:32 AM
- By major payne in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2016, 11:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 10:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 10:09 AM