- 16,925 Posts
Five tips for buying a used iPhone
Buying a used iPhone can be a little tricky. Sure, it will probably save you some money, but there are some common pitfalls that you can avoid. Dont stress; iMore is here to help you out with these handy tips.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 10-06-2016, 12:32 PM #2
Re: Five tips for buying a used iPhone
I'd also recommend ensuring that the iPhone is not tied to another person's device payment plan.
I was set to take advantage of Verizon's trade-in promo to get $650 toward an iPhone 7. Turned out that the 6S Plus that I'd purchased from Swappa was tied to a device payment plan and not eligible for trade-in on the promo.
I had no problem using the phone and had been for about 6 months until I sold it on Monday and purchased my iPhone 7 outright.
Just something else to be aware of when buying a used iPhone or any phone for that matter.
- By James Cagney in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2016, 02:20 PM
- By biscuit141 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2016, 11:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 10:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 08:58 AM