- 16,182 Posts
How to increase contrast and reduce motion on iPhone and iPad
Delving further into visual accessibility, you can increase contrast on your iPhone, so that somewhat transparent options show up more clearly, and you can also reduce motion, so the apps on your Home screen wonít move around so much and button actions wonít be as pronounced.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By borntobeoutdoors in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2016, 07:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2016, 02:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2016, 01:30 PM
- By Adam Zeis in forum macOS SierraReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2016, 01:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2016, 01:12 PM