How to change Auto-Lock on your iPhone and iPad
Your iPhone and iPad will, by default, auto-lock your phone after two minutes of sitting idle. If you are tired of having to deal with the Lock screen every two minutes, you can easily change the amount of time it takes, or even turn it off completely!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By bercut in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: Yesterday, 01:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2016, 11:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2016, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2016, 01:40 PM
- By nsanders in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2016, 12:58 PM