- 16,928 Posts
Why the iPhone 7 Plus telephoto won't shoot in low-light situations
The iPhone 7 Plus's new telephoto lens is great for well-lit photos, but the wide-angle will take over when it gets too dark. Here's why Apple's multi-camera system operates the way it does.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mommybetts in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2016, 11:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2016, 06:32 PM
- By Harreh in forum iPhone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2016, 04:37 PM
- By okrobbie1 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2016, 12:40 PM
- By steve72852 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2016, 11:49 AM