- 16,918 Posts
How to view recently closed tabs in Safari on your iPhone or iPad
Whether you accidentally close a tab your were viewing or are trying to remember something from an article you just read, you should know that getting back to a closed tab in Safari is pretty simple.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-14-2016, 06:43 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 63 Posts
Re: How to view recently closed tabs in Safari on your iPhone or iPad
Hit the bookmark button, you'll see favourites by default but click back to see all the bookmark folders you have. There's the History button, which you'll find your recently closed tabs.
Sorry I misread. To view your recently closed tabs, click new tab, and in your new tab window, hold the "plus" button. You will see recently closed tab list.
Last edited by ry189; 09-14-2016 at 06:54 PM.
- By chrisoldroyd in forum watchOSReplies: 13Last Post: 09-19-2016, 03:08 PM
- By kikazz69 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 09-16-2016, 08:05 AM
- By etunstall in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2016, 08:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2016, 07:29 PM
- By donawalt in forum iOS 10Replies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2016, 05:06 PM