- 16,896 Posts
How to share Apple TV apps and games with friends
Theres currently no simple way to share apps from your Apple TV with someone else. Perhaps this is because tvOS apps are so different from iOS or macOS apps or Apple just doesnt see a demand for it. Not all hope is lost, there are some workarounds available if you really need to share.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 08-12-2016, 12:12 PM #2
Re: How to share Apple TV apps and games with friends
After reading the article (while at work) I went on a search and it seems an alternative solution would be to add that person to your Family Sharing, however, even then not all apps are qualified for sharing.Apple TV
- On your Apple TV, select Movies, TV Shows, or App Store.
- Select Purchased > Family Sharing, then select your family member to see their content. You can access shared movies, TV shows, and apps on Apple TV, but not music.
- By opehyia in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2016, 08:10 AM
- By rong21 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2016, 08:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2016, 06:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2016, 08:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2016, 08:12 AM