Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ledsteplin
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Administrator

Default SwiftKey is 'working quickly' to address bug that causes predictions to show for the wrong account

The mobile keyboard app company SwiftKey says that it is "working quickly" to fix an issue that was causing some users to see phones numbers and email addresses from strangers.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Default Re: SwiftKey is 'working quickly' to address bug that causes predictions to show for the wrong accou

This has just been fixed in the SwiftKey beta. App Store version soon to follow.
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts

Default Re: SwiftKey is 'working quickly' to address bug that causes predictions to show for the wrong accou

I find that 3rd party keyboard is very buggy on iOS. I don't know if the fault is with the apps or the OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ling Cheung View Post
    I find that 3rd party keyboard is very buggy on iOS. I don't know if the fault is with the apps or the OS.
    SwiftKey has worked great since iOS 8.4. Before then all 3rd party keyboards had issues. They've gotten better. Part of it is Apple putting restrictions on the 3rd party keyboards. I've been using SwiftKey as my default keyboard. It's not perfect, but neither is the stock keyboard. It has the best memory of them all.