Verizon agrees to buy Yahoo for $4.83 billion
Yahoo has agreed to sell its core business to Verizon for $4.83 billion, signaling an end to one of the internet's most pioneering companies. Under the deal, Verizon will acquire Yahoo's search, mail and instant messaging services, along with its ad platform and a few real estate holdings.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Rafagon in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2016, 11:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2016, 02:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2016, 07:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2016, 04:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2016, 05:45 PM