- 16,246 Posts
Nintendo shares plummet as investors find out it doesn't make Pokémon Go
Investors scrambled to buy Nintendo stock after the release of Pokémon Go saw millions of players worldwide fire up the app while out and about to catch their favorite Pokémon. Now shares in Nintendo have fallen after the company revealed the game would have limited impact on the bottom line.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2016, 09:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2016, 11:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2016, 06:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2016, 04:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2016, 10:29 AM