We know you wanna catch them all, so enter this contest and you could win an essential bundle of goodies that will not only help you play for as long as you like, but help you do it safely too! We've picked out some great accessories and TWO people are going to be taking home these cool prizes!

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    07-22-2016 10:12 AM
    I really want to win
    07-25-2016 03:37 AM
    It would be nice to win.
    07-25-2016 07:31 AM
    I'd like to thank iMore, the academy, and the kids in the neighborhood who said they could beat an old man at Pokmon Go for this outstanding award. Thank you!
    08-11-2016 04:48 AM
    I'd like to thank iMore, the academy, and the kids in the neighborhood who said they could beat an old man at Pokmon Go for this outstanding award. Thank you!
    you won? I did not see the winners posted. I hope I'm the other winner lol
    08-12-2016 12:27 AM
    you won? I did not see the winners posted. I hope I'm the other winner lol
    You would have heard It's on the article page. "Aaron K" is the other:

Win the Ultimate Pokmon Go Survival Pack from iMore! | iMore
    08-12-2016 06:10 AM
    You would have heard It's on the article page. "Aaron K" is the other:

Win the Ultimate Pokmon Go Survival Pack from iMore! | iMore
    If by heard, you mean on mobile you have to know to click on the enter contest button again to open a new windows for gleam.io specifically to see if a winner was chosen. This is a rather bad to update winners. I only know about it now because I've been checking the posts for days and haven't seen a winner posted, I've even been checking Twitter. It was only after you stated the winners were on the page that I decided to click the enter contest button again. I would definitely like if they updated the post the way they used to, for those of us that are on mobile 99% of the time.
    StayClassy101 likes this.
    08-12-2016 07:56 AM
    If by heard, you mean on mobile you have to know to click on the enter contest button again to open a new windows for gleam.io specifically to see if a winner was chosen. This is a rather bad to update winners. I only know about it now because I've been checking the posts for days and haven't seen a winner posted, I've even been checking Twitter. It was only after you stated the winners were on the page that I decided to click the enter contest button again. I would definitely like if they updated the post the way they used to, for those of us that are on mobile 99% of the time.
    Not what I meant at all

I got an email from iMore/Mobile Nations telling me I won.
    StayClassy101 likes this.
    08-12-2016 08:21 PM
    Thanks, I was waiting for a new article posting. I didn't know that's how the mobile app worked. Congrats Robert k
    08-12-2016 08:35 PM
    Thanks, I was waiting for a new article posting. I didn't know that's how the mobile app worked. Congrats Robert k
    Thanks
    08-13-2016 03:17 PM