- 16,943 Posts
Apple may be interested in buying Formula One
In what seems like a far-fetched rumor, Apple is apparently considering a bid to buy Formula One. F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone said last year that he was interesting in selling the 35% stake in the racing series he controls through holding company CVC Capitol Partners for 6 billion ($8.5 billion).
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 07-14-2016, 02:08 AM #2
Re: Apple may be interested in buying Formula One
Hmm, I need to digest this. Not sure how I feel about this. Why? To me Apple like to 'control' and 'contain' things. I feel if they bought Formula One, they'd be a lot of changes and some not for the better...
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2016, 02:31 AM
- By samduffy in forum Apple MusicReplies: 25Last Post: 07-15-2016, 10:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2016, 10:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2016, 03:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2016, 10:45 PM