- 16,172 Posts
Indian government paves way for Apple to bring its retail stores to the country
The Indian government has introduced much-needed reforms to its foreign direct investment policy, paving the way for international vendors like Apple to set up retail stores in the country. The new regulations allow foreign brands to take 100% ownership in defence, aviation, and e-commerce sectors.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Pats1991 in forum iPhoneReplies: 40Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:48 PM
- By dsamp23 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 138Last Post: 08-14-2016, 08:06 PM
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 06-20-2016, 09:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2016, 05:46 AM