iPhone 7 may come in a dark blue color option instead of Space Gray

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
The renders of the dark blue that I've seen look really nice, although I realize that the actual production model might not look anything like the renders. It's something I'd have to get a better look at before making a decision. I've always been a silver iPhone guy.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
The more I think about it the more I don't trust this rumor. Space grey is hugely popular. It's generally the first color to sell out at presale. Perhaps Apple will add deep blue to the lineup but I can't see them getting rid of space grey.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Space gray is likely only popular because it is the only choice with black bezels. Speaking for myself, I would prefer having a darker color than space gray. Preferably black.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't care if they add a new color but I don't want them to take away space grey. I have a silver iPhone 6 and I am looking forward to getting a space grey iPhone 7. I might try to get it during launch week from my local Verizon store, but it's going to be highly unlikely they will have any stock.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The more I think about it the more I don't trust this rumor. Space grey is hugely popular. It's generally the first color to sell out at presale. Perhaps Apple will add deep blue to the lineup but I can't see them getting rid of space grey.

Agree. They may add a new color, but I don't see them taking away the space grey. I want them to add a black/gold combo.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

EXACTLY this 🏾