Apple invests $1 billion in Chinese ride-hailing service Didi Chuxing
Apple has invested $1 billion in China's largest ride-hailing service Didi Chuxing (formerly called Didi Kuaidi). The service dominates the ride-sharing segment in China with a market share of 87%, facilitating over 1 million rides a day.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Smitty1968 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2016, 04:00 PM
- By D00mM4r1n3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2016, 09:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-12-2016, 10:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2016, 08:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2016, 03:22 PM