You'll soon start seeing non-Apple products with the 'iPhone' name in China
Apple has lost a trademark case against Chinese leather good company Xintong Tiandi over the use of the "IPHONE" name in the country. Apple moved to trademark the name in 2002, but it took until 2013 for the vendor to get an approval. Meanwhile, Xintong Tiandi trademarked the "IPHONE" name in 2010
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2016, 03:41 PM
- By kazp3r17 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 18Last Post: 05-07-2016, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 12Last Post: 05-04-2016, 03:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2016, 11:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2016, 07:24 PM