FBI now said to have paid under $1 million for iPhone unlocking technique
Despite earlier reports to the contrary, the FBI is said to have paid under $1 million for the unlocking method used on the iPhone of one of the San Bernardino shooters.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 04-29-2016, 11:31 PM #2
- By Malek Yamout in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2016, 08:38 AM
- By jtanko78 in forum iMacReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2016, 10:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2016, 06:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2016, 06:12 AM