- 16,182 Posts
Apple one step closer to opening retail stores in India
Apple is getting closer to its bid to open retail stores in India. According to India's foreign direct investment norms, foreign brands undertaking single-brand license — which allows them to set up retail stores and sell products directly to customers — must source 30% of the materials locally.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mduraj in forum Apple PayReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2016, 02:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2016, 10:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2016, 09:22 PM
- By RawisTheGameHhH in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2016, 07:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2016, 07:25 PM