- 16,194 Posts
Verizon reports $32.2 billion in revenue, nets 640,000 postpaid additions in Q1 2016
Verizon has announced its Q1 2016 earnings. The company brought in a total operating revenue of $32.2 billion, $22 billion of which came from the wireless end. Verizon was also able to add 640,000 postpaid subscribers while keeping its churn rate low.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By melmurphy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2016, 04:46 AM
- By carestmw in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2016, 11:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2016, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2016, 05:48 PM
- By Vivek Rajput in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2016, 10:18 PM