- 16,193 Posts
Verizon says the company is 'committed to an open Internet'
Verizon has announced that while it is challenging the FCC's Open Internet Order, the company is committed to an open Internet, stating that not only is it right for consumers but also vital for the business to remain successful The network has provided with example policies in which it stands by.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2016, 02:11 AM
- By lucky8919 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2016, 03:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2016, 09:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2016, 06:30 AM