- 16,182 Posts
U.S. Supreme Court denies Apple's appeal in ebook price-fixing case
The United States Supreme Court has denied Apple's appeal in the ongoing ebook price-fixing case. This means that the company will need to pay out a total of $450 million to customers and states.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By nnahorski in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2016, 07:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2016, 12:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2016, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2016, 12:00 AM