- 16,244 Posts
U.S. Attorney General weighs in on iPhone decryption case
U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch has offered her thoughts on the current phone unlocking case between the Apple and the FBI, saying that she hopes Apple will comply with the federal court order.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 03-01-2016, 10:58 AM #2
Re: U.S. Attorney General weighs in on iPhone decryption case
This case creates a pivotal point in not only Apple's history but US consumer privacy history. I'm really hoping Apple isn't forced to comply. Emotionally I'd like to see those responsible for this horrific event brought to justice but this isn't just about one iPhone. What's to stop the government from demanding they have access to our phone cameras, or our private conversations? The law is all about presidence.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2016, 12:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2016, 09:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2016, 11:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2016, 08:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2016, 08:13 AM