- 16,205 Posts
How to add Apple Music to your iTunes library on the Mac
With an active Apple Music subscription, it's very easy to add new music to your iTunes library.
When you subscribe to Apple Music, you can add to your own iTunes music library the many millions of tracks available through the service. It's important to note, however, that you don't own these tracks. Really, you're renting them. So if you sign out of Apple Music, or let your subscription expire or lapse, these tracks will disappear.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Will Sokol in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2016, 06:05 AM
- By kotsoum in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2016, 02:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2016, 05:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2016, 05:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2016, 05:25 AM