Apple is collaborating with tech companies and U.S. authorities to tackle terrorism online
The Obama administration is looking to ramp up efforts to tackle the threat of ISIS online. It's reported that executives from a variety of companies, including Apple, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook and MTV met at the Justice Department on Wednesday.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By gjwentink in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2016, 12:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2016, 04:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2016, 08:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2016, 04:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2016, 03:22 AM