- 16,172 Posts
How to use Notes on Mac
Take a note... and then view it across all your Apple devices.
Notes was first introduced as a standalone application for Mac with the release of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Previously integrated in the OS X Mail application, the move to a standalone application allowed created notes to sync across all your Apple devices connected to your iCloud account. The OS X version allows you to quickly create, format and attach media to notes from your desktop or laptop.
Keep track of ideas as they pop up throughout your work day and share them with friends or colleagues. With Notes, anything is possible.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2016, 09:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2016, 04:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2016, 03:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2016, 10:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2016, 09:38 AM