- 16,220 Posts
Apple reportedly granted more time to submit formal response in iPhone unlock case
Apple has reportedly been granted an extension in the time it has to formally respond to a court order to assist the FBI in forcibly unlocking an iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino shooters.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 02-19-2016, 01:39 AM #2
Re: Apple reportedly granted more time to submit formal response in iPhone unlock case
I think we should all sign the petition. We do not have very much privacy anymore. What we do have I want to keep. Apple is right in saying that once Apple lets this happen, it sets a precedent for this to happen again and again. Our government has used such things as terrorism to put up cameras to watch us, take away ownership of certain guns, raise our taxes for what they say are short periods but haven't lowered them etc. Therefore I do not believe our government when they say getting access to the iPhone is a one time thing. Please stand with Apple and say no to a backdoor being put into iOS and no to allowing our government hack into the iPhone.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2016, 01:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2016, 07:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2016, 07:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2016, 06:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2016, 06:46 PM