- 16,184 Posts
Apple working on a fix for the iPhone date bug
Apple has announced that it is working on a fix for a recently-revealed iOS date bug. The glitch causes your iPhone or iPad to stop working during a reboot after manually setting the device's date to May 1970 or earlier.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Mohd Firdaus4 in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2016, 08:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2016, 10:04 AM
- By ConfusedDotCom1 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2016, 09:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2016, 08:07 AM